WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR CLIMBING PACKAGE
All ground transportation to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your hotel and transportation to and from your gate (four trips)
- Two nights of lodging in Arusha. Rates are based on double occupancy. Add Single Supplement fee for solo travelers.
- Breakfast while staying at your hotel in Arusha. You will be able to purchase all other meals wherever you'd like. We can provide advice as to where you can find good eats.
- English-speaking professional guide. Other languages available upon request.
- All park entry fees
- Government taxes where applicable
- All food while on your climbing trek.
- Packing List, with items specially tailored for women's needs
- Physical training suggestions and guide. We can also give you names of personal trainers and counselors whom you can hire on your own for extra, personalized attention.
- Personal sleeping tents and group tents for eating. If you want a single tent (meaning not shared with others), there is an additional charge of $100 per climber.
- One sleeping pad. We highly recommend you bring your own Thermarest (or similar sleeping pad) or rent an additional sleeping pad from us.
- Private portable group toilet while at nightly camps. During the day, you will use Mother Nature's facilities.
- Purified water for the climb. We boil it and add tablets to purify it. Please bring your own electrolyte tablets if you wish.
- Safety equipment, including bottled oxygen. NOTE: The oxygen will only be used for emergencies. Our philosophy is that if you need supplemental oxygen while on the mountain, it is time for you to descend. Look to your guide for advice.
- Emergency evacuation insurance.
- Hot, delicious soup upon arrival at camp each day, along with hot beverages (tea, coffee)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
- If you are a solo traveler, the additional supplement cost is $300.
- Transportation to and from Tanzania
- Any food or snacks not mentioned above
- Your own personal clothing and equipment (you will be provided with a packing list after registration). You will be able to rent certain items from us if you don't have them or don't care to schlep them to Africa.
- Tips for the guide, porters, and staff. See Tipping Guidelines.
- Drinks beyond the purified water we provide, including alcoholic beverages
- Increases in national park/lodge fees or taxes by the relevant authorities
- Possible optional add-ons (ask for pricing and details if you are interested):